You can encode your tags with a smartphone and it's quick and easy.
1. Download the NFC tools app - it's free for both iPhone and Android users
2. Open the app and tap 'Write', then add a record
3. Tap 'Custom URL/URI', and then copy and paste your URL into the given text box.
4. Tap OK, and then tap 'Write'
5. Hold your phone over the tag, and your tag will encode. That's it !
For more information, have a look at our How to encode tags with an iPhone and How to encode tags with an Android phone pages.
Encoding by Seritag
Seritag have fast and accurate encoding services when you need a large number of tags encoded or you want to be absolutely sure that the encoding is handled correctly.
For full information on how to order your NFC tags encoded by Seritag, read our Ordering NFC Tags with Encoding advice page.